Today is a big day here at Php Arcade Script! We just went live with our new website!
What this means is, there are no longer separate accounts for the forum or our new blog. You use the same login information on both of those as well as the customer area.
This again means that your old login information doesn't apply and you have to reset your password by:
1. Going here: Customer Area Login
2. Clicking "forgot your password?".
3. Enter the email you used to purchase your phpAS license. (in 95% of the cases your paypal/google checkout email).
4. Check your email for the password.
5. Log in.
6. Click "My account" or go to: this url
. Here you will find your username.
You now have your account username and password. - I recommend you change the password.
I hope to see you back here on the forum and on the blog shortly!